Finally, success! We have officially been tagged (whatever that means...!) by Emma of All in your Innerspace! I agree with Miss Emma and feel like an official blogg-ee now that me and Stephie's blog has been tagged. I'm on my lunch break at the moment at Drapers and super bored eating a sandwich so I'll quickly do this, seen as I never got a chance to post yesterday (Sister over took the PC!) Hopefully the Hanger Girl aka Stephie will too soon!
But first: The Sex and The City Movie. (LOOK AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SATC MOVIE) Oh. My. God. I watched it last night and loved it. Not only that, Stephie is now a SATC convert (I take full credit!). I had mini heart seizures watching this film-just by looking at all those clothes. Advice: do not watch if you love clothes and have heart problems. I laughed, I cried, I Ooo-ed, I Ahhh-ed and most importantly I gasp-ed - at the amazing outfits darlin'! I do not want to spoil it for you guys, but seriously, get your scrawny butt down to the cinemas A-SAP! I know all the ladies will be lusting after certain designer garments, but, what really done it for me is Lily's bag. Yes, Lilly: Charlotte's adopted daughter. Jewel encrusted cupcake bag...with a mini gold chain. That is what I want most of all! I can't seem to find a picture...let me know what you think when you see the bag, and if possible send me a link.
Taggage - Here it goes:
5 things found in my bag:
1. Wild Swans book by Jung Chang
2. A Mickey Mouse diary- my life, my everything
3. Trusty slick Kodak digital camera
4. Water - always!
5. Clinique pore minimizer - my pores are more like holes
5 things found in my purse (which is giant and Hello Kitty...looks more like a clutch):
1. A book review cut out of my favourite childhood book ever - A Necklace of Raindrops by Joan Aiken
2. Nando's Loyalty card - what! Free chicken!
3. More receipts than you can imagine
4. Various student discount cards
5. A nice piece of illustration by God knows who
5 favourite things in my room:
1. My Disney snow globes collection
2. My Minnie Mouse phone
3. My Munny/various other vinyl designer toys collection
4. My Cinderella book ends
5. My bed and its occupants (over half of my single bed is occupied by my beloved soft toys)
5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Learn to walk in heels
2. Curse Big like Charlotte from SATC
3. Have a walk in wardrobe like Carrie SATC
4. Write for a magazine, although when I was younger I wanted to be an archaeologist
5. Even better, start up my own magazine and for it to be the most successful magazine ever
5 things I am currently into:
1. Skirts-of all kinds
2. Gold- the bigger and faker the better
3. Writing - for this blog: it allows me to express myself and be myself, and also for my internship: the thought of potentially having something published puts me in a dream world-even if my name is not on the by-line
4. Sex and The City - why did I ever stop watching it?
5. Olives - YUM.
5 impressions of the person who tagged us (All in your Innerspace) :
1. She can pull of Maxi dresses AND wide legged flares
2. She looks great in those shiny AA leggings
3. She has great hair
4. Dam, forgot! She can pull of a leopard print (my kinda gal!) full fur jacket
5. She even poses in bloody showers-fully clothed of course-and rocks it!