5 things found in my bag:
1.Money. Mostly pennies.
4.Random recipts from oyster top ups.
5 things found in my purse:
I don't think this question applies to me as I have not yet replaced my purse, nor have I found it.
5 favourate things in my room:
1. My lamp (from the coolest home shop, pussy home boutique. Yes I know. Google it and see what you get...They also do clothes, jewelry and other stuff) which has half melted
2. My photoframes
3. My bed
4. My old old old falling apart chest of drawers/dressing table
5. My artfully painted walls (by moi)
5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Be able to read minds (wouldnt you love that? That is my ideal superpower).
3. Set up a teen magazine that isn't as superficial and 'lad' (urgh) oriantated as the ones in the UK.
4. Stop the scientologists.
5. Be featured in the contributers page in Glamour magazine.
5 things I am currently into:
3. Carrie's Vivenne Westwood dress (one day a designer will give me a dress too. Maybe).
4. Brown eyeshadow
5 impressions of the person who tagged us
1. She lives in NY
2. She has the kind of flat stomach I'd hoped skipping would give me before I 'forgot' about it.
3. She can wear shorts and boots.
4. She wore those AA lame leggings and it looked nice (a feat)
5. I like her main blog picture and her starry curtain.
This is a long post to rival Rachie. I shall leave you with this picture:
Look how cute. Carrie and Big. And a naked man minding his own business. How cool is her dress?? (This is not from the film btw, its a vogue photo shoot. Go find the other pics, they're so cool)