These, my fellow leopard print-ers and lace-ers are Sketchers. Sketchers which are sold in our high street, oh yes! What the fug indeed muther chuckers! This is Kara of Hood and Proper blog and myself in our hotspot at the beginning of February, and when we hit our spot yesterday, believe it or not but that these hot mamas are still there ;-)! pah-ha-ha! The joke is:
- They are charging £19.99 for them
- They must have cost at least £50 originally
- If there is only one pair left here, surely some people out there in the United Kingdom actually bought these shoes AND wore them
- They appear to be from Spice Girl's hey-day, yet they are still here, in 2-0-0-9, so they must have been made recently
- Someone in Sketcher's HQ actually designed this shoe
- Someone in Sketcher's HQ actually gave this shoe the all clear to put these on the market
- Someone in Sketcher's HQ actually signed the cheques of the people who designed and cleared the selling of this sham of a shoe
- A friend on Facebook actually believed I was on this shoe, and that I bought this shoe. Clearly they do not know me very well!
Sketchers Pink Platform: FAIL!
Rachel and getting on with University work: EPIC FAIL!